Updates in this issue include:
- Pacific countries takes steps to protect Kava exports.
- Youth in Agriculture – Adopting the Tutu Model in Vanuatu.
- AgINTEL supports improved farmer awareness in the Cook Islands.
- Support for new technologies in agricultural data collection: the P-SPAFS is already generating results.
- The Pacific Agriculture Policy Bank in the running for a prestigious international prize ---the WSIS Prize.
- PAFPNet Update.
Don't forget to subscribe to receive upcoming editions of this e-newsletter and to see what is coming up for PAPP. A print version of this newsletter is scheduled for publication.